FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #565
Sugarhedgie
There is a court date at the end of feb. He won't go again. But as I have stated because In my state (and his) it was an ILLEGAL raffle so the most they would award me is the 400 for the tickets and 100 for the filing fees. If I ask them to dismiss it without prejudice that would allow me to re file it if I need to. After I Persue AZ and FL laws and talk more to Fl and Az atttorney generals.

It's a shame that he has done this to me and I don't care how much money he has donated like he always throws out there to try and make himself look like some sort of saint because What he did was unfair, a fraud and a scam imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
what happened with the courts? dropping it is essentially letting him get away with it to do it again .
i am dumbfounded that the herp community doesn't rally against this atrocity, weren't 1000s of dollars collected from sold tix? at the least everyone who bought a ticket should be appalled at this situation. you won and per HIS terms he owes you an albino tegu or 3k real simple
dont give up. never give up.