FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 02:04 AM   #567
Sugarhedgie
I had respect for him up intill he started calling me names and said I will get nothing.
Mistakes happen and no one is perfect but this wasn't a mistake. Ty had an illegal raffle, he felt I was greedy and refused to send me my prize he himself promised
a "good" person doesn't lie and scam people. They would have just honored their promise and delivered the prize.
Ty park said he doesn't think I deserve it and that he felt I was greedy but that is not a reason to cheat someone out of a prize that they won.

A reputation takes a long time to build but him pulling what he did with this raffle One would think it would have many people questioning his ethics's , and morals.
He is narcisistic and very egotistical.
He can flash his money and Rolex around and donate thousands and thousands of dollars to some great causes but it doesn't dismiss the fact that he scammed me out of a prize I won.

I didn't like the fact that he started trying to change the terms of the raffle because yes I do care very much where my animals come from.
that is why I asked about the "breeder" but he would not even disclose that info to me.

I breed high end sugar gliders and I will only buy from certain breeders that are well known and have good reputations because with sugar gliders ,when they produce their joeys their joeys are more desirable if the breeders in their lineage are well respected.

If a sugar glider breedersod what ty did they would be done in the community.

I have seen ty belittle people on his page when they say something that he doesn't agree with and that's a pretty crappy way to handle things. But he has his followers who worship the ground he walks on and they will continue to im afraid until he screws then over too. The people he donates will also continue to worship him too because they don't want to lose his support.
This raffle raised Over 15,000 for IRCF and when I wrote to the IRCF and they basically said it's not their problem I lost all respect for them as well.

I guess money talks.

;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSnaper PMW View Post
From what everyone has said its fair to assume he is a nice guy and does good work. That doesn't mean She's in the wrong. It also doesn't mean he's not a good person. The raffle promised a tegu produced by him or $3000. He stated he didn't have any but could get one from a friend. And instead of saying flat out no She inquired on the breeder. Then was told it didn't matter he couldn't get any. Then said she wouldn't receive the money either. She played a game of chance spending $400 knowing full well she might not receive a thing. That doesn't sound like someone who's $ hungry and looking to rip someone off. She put took the chance and won. I'm not into tegus but im guessing she took the chance because she might get a top of the line tegu from a respected breeder. Sounds to me she has respect in the quality of animal and wants whats promised and not a lizard from a random person. Maybe people are sticking up for him because hes a friend and want to be loyal. but how on earth is she in the wrong? I respect all opinions and would like others share. Hopefully this all gets worked out.