FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
Thread: Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
rusticreptiles
Excuse me, but he has been given several days to at least reply to me with how he intends to resolve this. I have heard nothing.

I do appreciate the feedback from everyone since I'm not sure how to approach this when I can't get the person to reply to me. I post on here and NOW he is willing to contact me? Which he still has yet to do.

As far as his packaging, it was the same as the package I received in the fall getting three corn snakes. The insulation was standard, nothing additional unless you count the crumpled newspaper. The heat packs were two very small hand warmers. He keeps telling me they were the 40 hour heaters. I could be incorrect, I have just never seen a 40 hour pack that tiny. Like I said, I am new at this and do not pretend to know everything.

And again he says IF the animal is missexed. There is no IF I gave him documentation from the veterinarian. The phone number is on the receipts. You may call him an inquire, this is most definately a female. 3 subcaudal scales, no more.

Curious as to why the snake in my posession has to be declared healthy when the parasites came from your end, and the URI could have been prevented by waiting to ship. I foolishly assumed that you being the shipper would know what a safe and unsafe temp was. Had I known they could and did arrive in the condition they did I would have held off. I've contacted several other breeders about the fact that the two packs were ice cold, and that the external temps of the snakes a half hour after receiving them and warming them was 52 degrees. They have ALL said no matter the temps, something was obviously wrong in the way it was shipped or packed. Why did you not mention "hey, it's pretty friggin cold out, I'm concerned that the snakes might be put at risk" I would have waited! You are the professional here and ultimately responsible for the animals in your care.

So again, I can only go with the information I have. I am not asking for you to pay my vet bills, I am asking for you to help me in this matter and come to arrangement that we both can agree on, yet you still have not contacted me.

I was terrified when I searched your name on here and found the majority of the posts are negative. I felt that I needed to get it out in the open in order for you to acknowledge me.

I'm sorry if it was premature, but honestly I am not getting a good vibe in how you conduct business. I don't wish to cause drama, I'm just trying to get you to respond to me and work with me.

Thank you!