FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
Thread: Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
HyderHouseHerps
I think you should call and talk to him on the phone. There's obviously a misunderstanding here considering he's been responding to you up until 2 days ago which was the beginning of a weekend (todays, the 18th, that wouldve been the email you recieved on the 16th) and you think he's avoiding you. A bad vibe is not a valid reason to post on the BOI.
When you order animals off the internet/mail order you take a lot more risks than when you buy local. Were you aware of this? I'm not saying it's right, just that you need to take some responsibility for those animals being shipped in cold weather. Its basic common sense that we are approaching the coldest days of the year in the US and you're having cold blooded animals shipped to you. The seller should also be warning you of this or at least make SURE you want to risk it.
Again, without photos of the packaging, it's hard to really say what he used for a heat source but 40 hour heat packs probably wouldn't have been enough in this cold weather anyways.
As far as missexing, whether the vet was right or not, it's documented by a vet so you should be able to return it for a full refund. And hopefully you guys can work it out. I'd try to find a phone number as you're obviously looking for a speedy response to your issues and he's obviously got some responsibilities to take care of with you.