FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BAD EXPERIENCE: Kicks Balls / Fred Kick / Kick Brothers / Reptile Addicts / Pets Plus
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 05:11 PM   #37
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bradley View Post
I completely agree that the OP needs to focus on drastically upgrading their husbandry practices however I still don't get why the near lack of ANY meaningful husbandry and/or preventative medicine on the part of the seller for his flipped WC animals is given a pass by many of you? I find both parties to be at fault however only one of them will continue to be selling s*** animals in volume.
There is a problem with your statement, the animal was fat and healthy when purchased. Whether or not the Kicks treated the animal is immaterial to this case, because the buyer didn't follow through with basic imported animal care. When a known import is purchased, you should always have a vet check it and do a fecal, that was not done in this case. There is no proof that the Kicks sold a sick animal or proof as to the cause of death. It could have starved to death because the other 2 uros were bullying it and not allowing it to eat.

As much as I dislike the Kicks and their practices, (I pains me to say this) the death of the uros was not their fault. Yes, they are flipper who who will continue to sell as long as there is buyers.