FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware)
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 08:38 AM   #178
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
I will say this guys and call it a day.Some of my offers may have sounded unreasonable,but they are just that offers.But if you dont push a little with any business you will not get any where with them and I did just that. Some of you may think I am being a hard customer to deal with here, and that's your right. Some people may even look at my emails and think i am being a little hard and unreasonable with lll and maybe over reacting with the animal. But at the end of the day, they did do me wrong and i stood up for it.If more people would do that it might change how this business deals with live orders. Yes they are a business, and yes live animals happens to be one of their products. But lets not forget what these products are. I do understand mistakes happen, but in my own opinon this was one of those mistakes that was just to big to be over looked. But for some of you to understand that, you would just have to be in my shoes and see the condition of the animal for your self.Everyone has gave me their advice on what they would do and i have listened and justified and I will say it again.This anmimal was and still is in no condition to ship back to them for a full refund. The momment this animal showed up on my door step it become my problem and i took responcability. Yes i could have cared for him my self, I could have even shipped him back, but i went out of my way to make sure it got the care it needed. I do not have a x-ray machine in my living room. And yes i do think that snake needed a x-ray of its jaw and yes the snake has got mouth rot and mites. I dont need any internet vets to tell me that. But i will say this, maybe it was over looked at lllreptile, but then again maybe not. I guess the stress of shipping him could have made the situation worse,that's a possibillty not to rule out. Maybe i did go a little far in my last email with them. But they did make me a settlement offer and as you can see i said i would accepted it. Never once have i been unreasonable with lllreptile. Yes their TOS has no cash back stated right on their website and they dont pay vet bills.But as you can see i did not offer just cash settlement offers. The problem i was having at first was getting enough in store credit to even cover the price of the animal and shipping i paid for him. Which I think is very reasonable considering the situation the animal arrived to me in. If some of you dont think so, well thats your right.But if the tables where turned you might have a different attitude about it. What i ordered
was a guranteed healthy animal. What I got was a unhealthy sick animal that needs treatment and care.
After ALL of this, you still cannot bring yourself to see that the people here were trying to HELP you.
You are what I call a "Right-Fighter", you would rather be "Right" than "Successful". I my experience people who hold that opinion are unreasonable.
You came here looking to lynch LLL, to "Shut Them Down" to use your own words, and it has become apparent that everyone agreeing with you and collectively putting LLL out of business would be the only thing that would truly make you happy.
You are STILL unable to accept that EVERY person on this forum disagrees with you, as expvidenced by your above statement that we would understand if we were in your shoes. Despite the fact that at least one person relayed to you that she HAD been in a similar (if not worse) situation and STILL thought you were wrong.
You have earned that little red box under your name. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if when this is over you have more of them, but that is neither here nor there.
If I were you, and please listen because I really mean this: If my opinion was SO unpopular that an entire forum of people who had no dog in the race told me I was wrong, I would do some serious soul searching to see where I had gone astray. Seriously, you need to take a time out and do some honest reflection. Who knows, it MIGHT go a long way to improving your life.

Sincerely,
~Beau