FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Greg DeCurtis aka Gregory Austin - disputes valid charges
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Any particular reason you are protecting the person (or people) who has (or have) been attempting to steal your money from you? I do not need to know the answer. It is not directly important to me. It could be important to someone else. You could have helped other sellers avoid being scammed as you apparently have been. I mean from the start with every attachment that has been partially muted. You have obscured some address details, both physical and electronic, as well as an associated phone number. You are hoping a thief or thieves will do the right thing all of a sudden? Just like that? Being polite is nice, but please and thank you to the person who is actively working to victimize you and still is since the dispute is ongoing? Protect yourself. Protect others. This person or these people have made their bed. You are already aware that you are not the only party this game has been played with. Do you think the game will not be played with yet another party beyond yourself? A party that could have benefited from the information that has been obscured if doing research on a prospective buyer?

The answers to these questions are not for me or my benefit. I do not need them.