FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 05:36 PM   #64
Griz
Most here know my thoughts with regards to the "pay to play" rules. So, I won't rehash those.

Wes, you're playing their game. Eventually, you will end up hitting the ban mark, with regards to points, and then what? You're gone? That's exactly what some of them (Christopher666 and Dand) want. They win and unfortunately, some of us lose.

You're well respected and liked by the majority of us and we prefer to continue to have your wit interjected as needed. Instead of playing by their rules, why don't you create your own?

I know your thoughts is that if you modify your behavior that they win since those are their rules. I prefer to think of it in a different light. Your intelligent enough to get your points across without needing to come out and call someone an idiot. While at times it may be fitting it is also.....well, boring. Think of a better way to get your points across while still addressing the stupidity part. I can challenge someone's IQ without needing to call them an idiot. Afterall, even the individuals on here, of whom you question their intelligence, know what the word idiot means. So why speak their language?

Long story short, you can still have fun and not get kicked off. You can still call those out that you need to in such a manner that we can all enjoy. You can still call a spade a spade even if the offending party does not quite follow your point. Rest assured some of us do....

Griz