FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
Thread: Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #52
ronritzer
He changed business names and is still representing himself as the same person, only representing a DIFFERENT COMPANY ENTIRELY, so that makes perfect, logical sense.
What doesnt make sense is special ordering a wild caught animal that is a known species to do very poorly in captivity, fail to do any obvious research on it, see the animal personally and then accept the purchase and leave with the animal.
What makes less sense to me is to return to the retailer who has offered you a full refund and demand to take both the animal and the money. In Christian terms, thats called theft. In Christian terms, you are displaying very poor behavior that is not very christ-like or becoming of a good christian in anyway. SO shame on you for that.

If a dog were sick and werent responding to treatment, they would euthanize it. The same for a cat, a rat a hamster. In fact, the only animals that people find it taboo to humanely euthanize are other people. Its sad, yes, but its also sad that you knowingly or in your ignorant confusion, purchased an animal that simply does not do well in captivity.

I'm a Horned frog enthusiast. Pacman frogs, Fantasy Frogs, Surinam Horned Frogs. Ceratophyrys Cornuta is a very difficult Horned Frog to work with when wild caught. Were to walk in to a dealers store demanding that he order me one stubbornly and refused to let them deter me, then clearly they would assume that I was prepared to handle the difficulties presented by that species.
If I payed for the animal in advance, I would make sure the dealer and I had agreed on some terms but when the animal showed up looking thin, dehydrated and refusing to eat...well, I guess I would have expected that to be a likely scenario. I would either refuse the purchase and take my money back and go home or take the animal and start working on hopefully bringing it around to good health.
If upon getting home I realized that the animal simply was not going to do well and eventually die, I would return the animal and very politely ask for a refund and be damn glad I got one.

Your way of thinking Brandon, seems very very flawed.