FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:13 AM   #64
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M View Post
People like you just speed up the banning actually......
Actually when I read comments like these below I start to wonder who's side Gregg is on?

Quote:
Plus free handling hots and photographing it is just about the stupidest thing one can do......

There is absolutly no good reason to free handle a hot......

Even medicating or force feeding a sick one can be done without beig so exposed to it......

No matter how you slice it your acts and reasoning are beyond dumb and do no good for this hobby that is slowly being taken away from us.....
When comments like this are made public it can only be used as ammunition to strengthen the argument to uphold any ban of keeping venomous snakes (which is technically unconstitutional especially when venomous snakes are being kept in locked cages in the privacy of your own home) because city governments will say look at Gregg an expert in ALL "poisonous snakes" and he acknowledges that poisonous snakes shouldn't EVER be free handled because of how too unpredictable and incredibly dangerous poisonous snakes are to let citizens keep them as pets. His comments testify that people who keep poisonous snakes are unstable because such extreme measures need to be taken to keep and handle these vicious creatures not any sane person would keep such a deadly creature that could go berserk at any moment inside their home.

Anyone really think city governments haven't thought of how they can create a tactical advantage to give credibility by posing as a "poisonous snake expert" to push and perpetuate the ban of venomous snakes?

Now Gregg may not be a wolf in sheepskin clothing but how he has formulated his comments of his opinion reveals to me that his expertise level of handling venomous snakes is limited and based off of assumptions and opinions