FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale OR TRADE: Neodesha Cages, Hexagon Aquarium stand, hood and undergravel filter
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Kyle Harper
OR TRADE: Neodesha Cages, Hexagon Aquarium stand, hood and undergravel filter

The only things I am interested in trade are certian Saltwater supplies. I will not be setting up my tank for another couple of months so it would have to be supplies that will be ok to sit around.

I have two Neodesha 3 Foot Slant front cages for sale. $80 Each. These are $190 new with shipping. See pics below:

First one is painted black on the outside and white on the inside, with Krylon Fusion Paint for plastics. It has a screen covered cut out for a 6" Dome Lamp. I might have a dome lamp for it. If I do I will send it with the cage. The fluorescent fixture is not included.

The second one is painted white on the inside with Krylon Fusion Paint for plastics. It also has a screen covered cut out for a 6" Dome Lamp. Again if I have one it will go with the cage.

I also have a hood with double light fixtures and a stand for a Hexagon Aquarium. The stand will hold a tank that measures anywhere from 18"-22" from flat side to flat side. The hood will fit 22" flat side to flat side Hexagon Aquariums. I also have a undergravel filter for the Hexagon Aquarium.
They are for 45-65 gallon Hexagon Aquariums.

I bought a Hexagon 65 gallon with the hood, stand and filter. i will be using it for saltwater and I will need a taller stand and I want a canopy. And the undergravel filter is also no use to me. I would take $50 OBO for all the aquarium stuff

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Please email me rather than pm

Thanks