FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry MJC Serpents...
Thread: Inquiry MJC Serpents...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #42
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
I do NOT have ibd going around in my collection. the snakes that are for sale are at This Side of Paradise Pets, nowhere near any of my personal collection anyways. Sad all the lies being spread about me. A year and a half ago I had my first snake die after having her for two weeks. She was extremely skinny and dehydrated and too far gone. The night before she died she displayed neuro symptoms that all snakes display before they die for any reason. My mistake for saying it was IBD, I just had no clue and that's what I thought it was. Suvks that my misuse of words has caused this unnecessary blasting that has no conclusive answers. None of my snakes are sick and around 20 people have bought from me. I have yet to hear of a collection loss after buying one of my snakes and I also have yet to hear of a true story regarding a snake that I sold being sick or dying for a reason not buyer's fault.
You also said you "never heard of anyone losing their collection to IBD":

Yet the seller you bought from lost most of their collection to confirmed IBD (your own words), and you knew that before you posted that you'd never heard of anyone losing their collection. Just saying.