FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin
Thread: Bad Guy Craig Martin
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #63
Craig martin
You truely are not a smart man . You are one untrustworthy person. lets start with that.
You told me way before all this that i could trust you. Thatnyour a man of your word. Yet you startt running your mouth about stuff that has nothing to do with this . But since you want to bring nick into this. Im going to help you finish off the rest of your tattered rep.....lol You can poist all pics you want meathead. They are not in order and you only post half the conversation . We spoke alot. But im not worried about that. i dont bring up private talks with peopokle. Why you ask. Because un like you. I do what i say! I said i would back that fermales genetics. But you havent proven anything. I also said i would still trade you. But you screwed that up to. (By thinking you were in control). But your not. your the buyer. So learn your place meathead. I even offered you a purple snow!! Which you greedily denied! Yeah did you post that? I also was going to go through with the trade for my marble you wanted so badly... Then backed out of . Yes by not wanting to ship him back is you backing out. Seeing how that was apart of the deal. So meathead.... Everyone Doesnt know i have TBI from combaty injuries. Everyone doesnt know your thwe only one to complain about me. Everyone doesnt know i served more then a decade in the Marine Corps. Recieving multipkle awards for Valor to include a bronze star!! So you can try to break me down. But you will fail. Just like you did with the breeding. and the hatching. and the being a freind and being trustworthy. You are also failing at hurting me. Both mentally and Phiscally. So keep calling mea kjeyboard warrior meathead. Because i do beleive when it comes to being a warrior. Well i guess you got me there with your honorable servive to the beer keg...lmao. So You keep up the good work. Ill let you know when i get thirsty. lmao Iwish i could say its been fun. But watching you do what you best ... (betrayal) hasnt been fun. I will loose it all before i give you anything. and even then ill give you nothing.
Attached Images