FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Holy Crap - Someone Died
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #86
BenSiegelReptiles
thank you webslave, but $900?? I mean small claims would dictate triple damages in this simple simple case. Unfortunately as busy as I am I cannot afford to represent myself. I also do not claim to be a legal eagle by any stretch of the word. I have no choice to to hire a capable and knowledgeable attorney to help me with my problem. Unfortunately they are quiet expensive. I was told however in cases as obvious as this that legal expenses are usually an non issue to recover from the person in question. So my I am sure my lawyer is going to have his bill to recover as well. My OTHER attorney has also been watching this thread very closely. I wont even get started about him. He is very expensive, but helping me with another matter so he has felt as a friend he would be more then happy to advise me on this matter. I just don't fully understand things like libel-defamation-recovery expenses-liens-emotional suffering and punitive damages. So it was in my best interest, albeit expensive, to hire and very good attorney.