FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 02:15 PM   #13
Mistyck
Snarky soap box rant coming on... *Beware as I am ENTIRELY beyond snarky today. *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25 View Post
This site is not for me with the membership trolling. Thank you for confirming that.
So because you were told that your interactions on the site thus far have been less than stellar, you're choosing to put your tail between your legs and run. Cool...

Your profile says you're 41, yet you're acting like a damn teenager. Grow up. It doesn't take a genius to understand how this site works. I don't care how long you've been doing other crap on the web, it's how you act on each individual site that matters. On this site, you're acting entitled, so you've been treated as such *which means you get told to read, understand and THEN interact.*

If you can't handle that, then I don't know what to tell you Mr. IT Desktop Support for 22 years, and Ebay seller since 1998. Woohoo...No one asked for your resume, and it doesn't apply on this site as this site doesn't operate in the same manner.

Since you've been in Customer service for SOOOO many years, then that means you've been dealing with pain in the rear customers for the same amount of years. Which means you should be able to recognize when you're being one of those. But Nope, let's complain instead about how I don't like the way things are going, and then throw a tantrum when I don't get told what I want to hear. Good luck out there to you. You obviously are going to need it.