FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #15
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25 View Post
Believe me, I tried to get my profile removed, but have not heard anything. In addition, I researched but there is nothing.
Profiles aren't removed. If you no longer want to be here, simply don't navigate to the website. A bit of self-control is all that's required.

I'm pretty liberal about going along with the idea that there's not much of an excuse for a seller to be out of contact; that reasonable questions should be thoroughly answered in a reasonably timely fashion. That being said, having read the tone of your replies and noticed how you're quick to read into a statement to find things that aren't actually there, I can't help finding myself wondering if maybe you are the common denominator in whatever communication issues you may be having with people.

Here's an example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25
No one asked for my resume? Yes they did as soon as you all assumed I was inexperienced as stated earlier.
At the point where you felt the need to go into your credentials, no one had assumed or even suggested that you were inexperienced in anything other than this particular website.
Here's what was actually said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre
I think you're making a mountain over a molehill. You're new to the site, so you probably are not aware that most people do not check threads frequently for updates, but instead rely upon notifications from the private messaging system or direct contact through emails.
There's nothing in her statement that would necessitate the wall of rhetoric you used in reply. As I'd said, your problems may boil down to mostly you.

If you're not getting the level of communication you want, prior to the sale, move on to greener pastures - you're free to draw whatever inferences you may from their communication habits. If you do make a purchase and end up having issues with what you received, take it to the BOI if you feel you have a righteous gripe about the transaction. Coming to a discussion forum and making sweeping statements about how common it is for sellers on this site to have poor customer service seems like the least productive way of accomplishing anything other than calling a lot of the wrong kind of attention to yourself.