FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 04:29 PM   #16
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25 View Post
Grow up? Brandi, why don’t you look into the mirror and ask yourself. I was just making an observation until everyone in this discussion jumped on me, aside from one member.
I have, (Thanks for the tip of looking in a mirror...was a good view... ) I prefaced my statement with the fact I was going to be snarky. Don't like it, don't read it dude. Technically, we didn't jump you...We gave our opinions on the way you acted and presented yourself from the get go.

Quote:
No one asked for my resume? Yes they did as soon as you all assumed I was inexperienced as stated earlier. So don’t make statements and then complain when someone backs up their credentials. Just proves you do not know what you are talking about or who you are talking too.
No she did NOT. She said you were new to THIS site. Not to the internet. So why don't you learn to read?! If you think it was implied, that's on YOU. I can make statements because we never asked for your bs background dealing with the internet. But now that we have it further proves our point...

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn who you are. If you act a certain way, you're going to get treated a certain way.

Quote:
Yes, I had customer service in all my years and professions. If you do not like the repeated questions or stupid question even, then don’t breed and sell. You are a seller, you are going to get those inquiries. All I see from the majority of sellers is read the description or “I am a patient person, but I do not like being asked questions I had already answered.” If you are too busy for repeated questions, then don’t sell, obviously if there is not enough time to check the forums and answer repeated questions; then how to you have time to breed snakes?
As stated BEFORE, they do it as HOBBY, or even as a BUSINESS, does that mean that they have to deal with imbeciles asking the same questions over and over? No, because they can choose not to answer, and to not deal with that person. If YOU chose to do that in your profession then, that's on YOU, and no one else but YOU! Nice of you to tell sellers what they CAN and CANNOT do if they're going to be sellers. Let me know how that works out for you as you move forward.

Considering that the reason most sellers/hobbyists don't answer questions is because they're dealing with their animals...But NOOOO, let's be a little know-it-all and say that they don't have time to answer my piddly little questions so they obviously don't have time to breed their animals either...

Quote:
Believe me, I tried to get my profile removed, but have not heard anything. In addition, I researched but there is nothing.
No one's profile is removed just because they want it done. PERIOD. If you don't want to participate here, then there's a nifty little link that you can click labeled, "LOG OUT" and then when you LOG OUT, you can choose to not come back on this site again. Presto, no more having to worry about this website or your profile!

Quote:
This is the forum environment that is just bad. As I stated before, this is a hobby, not an elitist club. People are going to learn by asking questions, Internet research alone is not enough with all the misinformation out there.

But since you and many others had expressed their opinions...
Oh dear, someone can't take it or leave it. And when others express that HE is being the common ground in the situation, he feels the need to continue showing that HE did nothing wrong. Though we're not saying you did, you just can't chalk it up to those sellers not wanting to deal with you, and make a childish post about it instead of walking it off.

Quote:
Yes I get it people. You can treat anyone any way you like. That is your choice. For me being a noob, newbie… whatever; I am just making a statement from my experiences on this forum. You don’t like it, cool; You like it, that’s cool too. There is truth to what I am saying, be in denial all you want. But just look at the sale and trade sections. I see a lot more for sales than I do see sold (when I was in the market for Ball Pythons on this site).
Glad you stated your experiences. I still see one common ground with this whole "issue"...YOU. YOU get defensive, YOU decided to be a Right-fighter, YOU chose to continue in this thread, YOU chose to say that you couldn't get your profile removed, *which btw, it's in the TOS Mr IT guy.* So common theme with the issue is...YOU!