FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #18
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25 View Post
Man Brandi, with those response I can only think you are home schooled and/or lack the socialize maturity, but that is cool.

You are answering your own questions. Yeah I can leave, but when some one challenges me and/or bullies me, you bet I am going to respond. Call me inexperienced, you bet I am going to give you my expertise in the hobby and professional.

Don't see anyone responding on this discussion with their experiences, especially with highly needy customers.

You are right, I could leave. But so could you. I started this discussion on this topic. If you keep responding then great, I don't need to leave because it is recommended. Unless I get banned.

Now hurry along Brandi, I am sure you have errands to complete to earn your allowance.
Blah blah blah blah. Anything else you want to say mr. mature man...NO ONE CALLED YOU INEXPERIENCED! They called YOU a NEWBIE on this site. Freaking read it, you immature little plebeian. No one has BULLIED you or CHALLENGED you. YOU have acted like a real idiot, yet WE'RE the ones being bad. You tell me to go run errands to earn my allowance...well hate to tell you, but I'm older than you think. You can have any misconceived notions you want, but truth is, you just don't like being told that you're wrong.

So, you're right, you don't NEED to leave. You're the one that was looking for that option. Don't like it go kick rocks. Or as I tell my kids, "You are NOT entitled, and you will not be treated as such."