FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy John Farr / dogshead3
Thread: Good Guy John Farr / dogshead3
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
Steve_Arizona
John Farr / dogshead3

I have acquired 4 snakes in the past year from John Farr (dogshead3 name on this website): two adult female Suriname Boa constrictor constrictor, and one adult pair of Guyana Boa constrictor constrictor.

My transactions and interactions with him have been ideal.

- Seller has been willing to discuss, at great length, all animals I have been interested in buying, as well as providing ample photographs and background information on the animals.

- My girlfriend and I have purchased our snakes from the seller, in person, at his home, and have been shown great hospitality. We were able to see his adult animals (and some incredible 2018 babies) in person, and the conditions in which they are kept. All of the animals appeared extremely well cared for and in fantastic health. The snake room did not have a "reptile room" smell at all. From what I observed, there is an exceptional cleanliness standard in the seller's collection. It was very nice to get to see the conditions that our snakes were produced/raised in, in person, and feel that we were buying the healthiest possible animals.

- Seller has been very generous to share information and experience regarding reptile husbandry approaches. We received some really great ideas from him around many things, including feeding strategies and enclosure and rack construction.

- All of the snakes acquired from the seller are thriving in my care.

Stephen Nolan