FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Axanthic x super red?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 05:34 PM   #5
Crazyscales
I definitely understand ��. Thats a tuff one though, weather or not to continue that project. The for sure bet would be albino. But if you create something new, well you’ve seen the snow iguana, right. I suggest doing what will keep you motivated in giving your iguanas the highest level of care. By no means I’m I saying you don’t now. But with iguanas it’s a long project. So it short term breeding known morphs will give you your quickest return on your investment. I’m in my 2nd year of a 6 yr project, to give you an idea of what it takes to mix genes with iguanas. May I suggest working with hypos and reds. The variety you get in f2’s are pretty stunning and all a little different. They just started coming out in America they named them translucent but that’s false. But check out what they’re doing in Thailand and Singapore. Just some amazing morphs. And most of those are mixing hypo and reds. But there’s a lot of unknown with iguana morphs and my venture will be a life long one. Best of luck!