FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #132
turtlepimp
Mike, what did you originally do to this Brittany person to piss her off so much? Clearly her concern was not the Sorong or she would have called FWS, not just posted here.

Anyone who has ever been to SAS please raise your hand. IMHO it is one of the best kept shops I have been into. I would put it in the same class as Ben Siegels, and that is a pretty nice shop. Well kept, well run, nice animals.

But this seems to be a vendetta topic of sorts. Most if not all of BOI is vendor to vendor transactions, but rolling up on a family owned reptile shop, grabbing a pic of mites on a GTP and trashing the families name and livelyhood? That is messed up.

I have known Mike since he was 18 years old and one thing I know is he cares for his animals. And other peoples animals. Mike, how many times in the last month has someone walked in with sick animal looking for treatment advice? And you do what you can.

So Mike, how do you feel about being a pet shop owner? All you thought it would be? More? Thought so.

Personally Mike, I would have withheld response simply because this board has little relavance to what you are trying to do. You sold nothing, you certainly weren't trying to get rich off a mited out GTP, and your front door is still open.

Mike has always been and will most likely be a good guy to the industry. He sells good animals, gives up front advice, and has lived this stuff since he could talk.

Andrew Sury,
Turtle Breeder
Auto Shop owner
Clair Voyant
Taller than you