FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 06:07 PM   #66
kw18
What are you talking about JCCS?? I have supplied pictures!

Yeah, so what I lied about paying with credit card! They guy hustled me and I wanted to return the iggy. He wouldn’t return any money at first and i thought I paid with my credit card profile on PayPal but then realized I paid with my linked checking account.

I love how you can sit here and insult me but I can’t defend myself.

The pictures are posted! Please tell me what evidence I can supply to prove it’s not the same animal. As was posted for sale other than pictures! You guys keep hitting me with infractions. Keep calling me Whiny etty/ and whatever else attacking me instead of the situation. So yeah I’m going to ramble and call you out just like tyjohn. You’re not going to bully me into something I know is wrong.

If I had paid with credit card or had got PayPal invoice we wouldn’t be here I’ve said his 10x over already. I’ve taken the blame! I trusted this guy and got screwed. Our original deal was send half and I’ll send iggy. Upon receiving iggy he’d refund the other half. Totally would have been cool with that JCCS... but as my screensshots show 5 minutes later after I deleted my post calling him out (so he could resale the iggy without problems) he tells me he “can’t trust me” because I can delete posts haha well here we are for everyone to see and I don’t see anyone calling a fair deal to return the iggy. Just like I paid upfront with no insurance he can accept my return with no insurance. You’re crazy if you think I’m going to give some guy who scammed me all the leverage and his animal back .

Yes I threatened him with going to my bank and I would have, had I paid with credit card! Something another member brought to my attention when I first called out TYjohn (then deleted my post because he agreed on half money return) ... then went back and offered 100$

I accepted, he sent the 100$ and My wife, few friends got involved and told me I’d be a fool to ship him back and trust this guy to repay me... once again I’ll be posting more pictures. I’ll refund the 100$ to shut you and your fauna posey up! Again I could care less about the money it’s the fact this dude has tried doing me over twice now.
Take your insults and tough guy attitude and infractions else where buddy. You want to buy fromthis tyjohn go ahead.

TYJOHN you’ll get your 100$ back and then what poop do you have to talk about me?

Then what’s your guys argument against me? I’m whiny �� or petty???
I got ripped I have every right to be so get lost with the insults and look at the facts! The pictures!
If you have any other ideas for me to provide substantial evidence for you JCCS please “advice” me boss and I’ll come through with said evidence.