FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
Thread: Bad Guy Deans Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #193
DAND
From Post #112 11-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
I currenlyt have 1 animal. Since this whole bad guy thing stared I have given all but one of my animals away to friends.

I reralize that I will never ne able to get back to what I really wanted to do but I guess that is for the better since I have sub par animals.
Quote:
i am trying to do my part to make sure that this did not come from a snake in my collection, which there are very few of.
So you are still acquiring animals.

Quote:
I agree that the quarintine of this animal on my part was not 6 months but I have seen many other breeders and wholesellars sell animals faster or as fast as I have.
Good lord, you must have the mentality of a four year old. Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean you should.

Quote:
If I had a lot of bad animals I am sure DAND, Dave, would have notice at the show sometime in the past 4 years.
You have and I have noticed and informed many.

Quote:
I am not trying to defend or lighten this situation I am hopeing that my animals are all well.
Gee, mighty nice of you to have concern for yourself. I am hoping that Heather's and Ashley's animals are all well or any other poor unsuspecting person you have sold animals to. Have you contacted the other people you have sold animals to and your (supposed) friends who you gave all your other animals to and informed them an animal in your possession died of suspect circumstances?

Quote:
I have also been doing good quarantinemeasures. I bring all new animals home and isolate them from others to see if there are any issues.
Again I'll say you should not be dealing with reptiles period. I'll even take it a step further and say that you should not deal with any living animals period!

Quote:
I have emaile Dr. Jacobson of the University of Flordia to see what his take is on this situation.
A local psychologist may do you better to consult with.

Also, I'm still waiting for the truthful answer to the dyslexia question.