FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
Thread: Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #55
Susan S.
Angry Steven offered me "everything".....

Now the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together a little more....

On Dec 19th Steven texted to ask if I still had my female high-white pied available. Guess he was hoping to get her (for free or trade?) to be able to send the two Pieds to Jela's Phat Phibs?? I told him I decided to keep her.

On or about Dec 26th, Steven called to tell me he had to get rid of his Pied because his mother is too afraid of him (guess she didn't die on Christmas day). He wanted to know if I was interested in him. He said "I'm selling everything, the cage, lighting, xpensive water bowls, lights, hides, heat tape, and the Helix thermostat". I told him at this time I would only interested in the Pied and the Helix and I gave him a low-ball price for both. Never heard back on that one.

On Jan 4th Steven says he has a friend "Tony" who was interested in some balls and would it be okay for him to give Tony my number. I thanked him for the consideration and told him that would be fine. Then he texts me and tells me this guy is looking for a male spider, female pastel, female pinstripe and a het for pied female. He asked did I have them and how much for all. I said "just have the guy CALL ME and I will discuss it with him". Then Steven texts and says Tony wants him to text me to see if I will take $175 for all....because that's all their worth! He irks me with this one and I blatently tell him "I don't deal second party.... if he's interested in my snakes, tell him to call me". Obviously "Tony" never called. This had to be an attempt to pick up a bunch of snakes to "bargain with" in the future?

I didn't hear from Steven again until Jan 10th and then it's a totally different number (up until this time Steve's number was a 417 Missouri number), a LOCAL number so I didn't know who this was. The text is asking me if I have any male bumblebees and a female super pastel? I respond with my answer..
have female bees het hypo and no super pastel. Then he responds "would you have anything I can trade for my Pied....I'm getting my own place". I asked "Is this Steve?" He responds yes. He further asks if I had anything co-dominant, male and female, that we could work a trade on...he wanted to call, but I told him too late. I did ask if he was getting his own place...why not keep his Piebald now that he will be away from his mother? He responded
"I can't afford to buy a female for him".

I won't be surprised if Steve disappears from here and moves on to another place to continue his scamming.

WOW STEVEN!!

I'm always careful in my dealings....this is a good example of why!

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles