FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - please help..ne 1 know hillary harms or rob snyder.in bowling green oh?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 09:28 PM   #8
serpentboy78
Question ok. now she says she is gonna have my account terminated!

ok i just got another instant message from her.... after getting all these replies from you guys... i told her im sorry i am not gonna send her 1/2 the money for the snake...then she said well the ppl that she spoke with told her i should send her all her $$$ back... i said sorry.. im not falling for this.. there are just to many holes in her story.... now she tells me she is going to kingsnakes with this... I pay for my account by the yr... how am i to protect mysel and my account from being terminated? by a person going on there saying i did not send her all of her snakes......? i instantly contacted kingsnake and informed them of the situation... I truly feel i am the victim here.... i offered her another snake @ 1st and she said no i want $$$.... so just anyone can go on there and say they did not recive all their snakes and bam... my account is terminated just like that...? please any and all info on how i can protect myself and my account wiil be so kind.... i am a very honest person... I feel we as herpers should be one big happy family...nothing but pe@ce....amongst us.... SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.... THIS IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND..... I HAVE NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF SCAMMING SOMEONE B4 SO I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO IT.. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY ACCOUNT AND REP. IS ON THE LINE.... THANX TO ALL... MIKE CLARK...