FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Red Belly Turtles and Painted for Sale
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
rirvinbrady
Talking Red Belly Turtles and Painted for Sale

Hello,
My turtles are getting bigger and need new homes where they can be housed appropriately.

Right now I have 2 "Florida Red Belly Turtles" and 1 "Painted Turtle."

Bartleby and Loki- The red bellies are unsexed with nipped tails (already nipped and healed when purchased).

Bartleby-
She/he came with an abscess, She/he was taken to the vet and it was cleaned out and has been healed for a while now. It causes him no problems and should not cause him any in the future.

Abscess below v

Loki-
My favorite, very feisty. If you put your finger to the glass he rams it. My wonderful niece found that out; took everything to explain she was going to give my poor turtle a concussion.

Fatty- The Painted Turtle was housed in a 10 gallon, so I bought him to give him a larger enclosure. I'm pretty sure he's a male.

All 3 are good eaters; commercial turtle food, broccoli, celery leaves, and spinach leaves (talked to the vet and they are ok in moderation).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfZ6vh1sc4w
Adorable Turtle Youtube video to convince you to buy a turtle!
>>Not my turtles in the video<<

I'm looking to get $40/each.
Discounts on 2 or all 3.
I can ship in addition to the price of each turtle.

They really are amusing little creatures and I love having them around, but their outgrowing their tanks and I could really use the money.

If all 3 are bought I can include the *filter and *floating dock for an additional $20.00

Filter is for 45g and up, only 2 months old.
Thanks!
email: rirvinbrady@yahoo.com
text: 240- 5 7 7- 3402