FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What will happen if I....
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #40
joseydiann
LoL.. And just WHAT is a newbie to YOU?

I have only owned snakes for a few months, other reptiles YES I have many but yeah I am still "new" to snakes and their genetics..

"The temper tantrums are a bit ridiculous" Really, where? I'm yet to see people throwing temper tantrums!

The only thing I find ridiculous here is the fact that you and a few others don't see a thing wrong with her very first post to my question, that is pretty pathetic to be honest.

You really don't think it was a little rude and uncalled for? The whole "needs to be spoon fed comment" or the "I'd never buy a het from you"....?
Hum again I didn't say I was selling snakes and I didn't ask her to buy anything from me, not only that but my question was answered already and she seen that!!! So what was the point? Oh that's right it was to insult me, make me look bad, and start drama..

It was RUDE and uncalled for plain and simple!!!
But wait I'm not supposed to say anything, I'm wasn't supposed to reply to the insults or explain or stand up for myself.

"could have been found by a 5 year old" Sound a little rude and insulting to you?