FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - cheating
Thread: cheating
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
DD Reptiles
Firstly, Matt has a fair number of reptiles and I think he is too busy with his animals to be sitting down at a computer waisting his time. His forums are relatively new (I believe they started late last year) so if you have been studying them for 6 months or so, then you would have seen a an increase in daily hitts as more people are on his forums (myself included).

I hit Matts site in the morning, afternoon, and late at night if I have nothing to do. I can easily say each time I visit I look at 20+ threads (this includes pms).

Reptile breeding isn't about how many hits you get a day and your rankings on some website. I have a site it probably gets 20 hits a day, and you know what I wouldn't care if it got any hits. A website should just be there to inform people about care, your projects, available animals, etc.

I also think anyone who sits in front of there computer trying to dig up useless information NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

Allen Repashy also maintains a huge amount of animals and I bet dollars to doughnuts he doesn't sit in front of his computer hitting refresh a zillion times. He doesn't have too he has books out, and anybody who knows anything about rhacs knows about him and don't need some stupid website to tell them how popular he is.