FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - JORDAN RUSSELL - respond!!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2002, 01:37 AM   #27
PBM
I am going to assume it's because of my initials, and not a name. Well, thanks for the warning as is given repeatedly elsewhere in this forum. By the way in filling out my registration or what have you for this forum, I gave my full name, and was surprised to see my initials when I posted, but figured it was your set up, guess you would handle it. Well, hope you don't delete this part...Here's my name, Paul Mitzelfelt, and to address Jordan again, Don't Oh P.S. me Jordan...my statment which was also deleted was aimed at Jeremiah who seemed to hold you on a pedestal although you only had a few years experience keeping snakes, your simply a broker. Now, no where did I state or imply I knew everything, especially when I mentioned Chris could boggle ones mind with his knowledge(in other words he knows a lot more than me). Other than that I mentioned that Jordan should be thanking Chris for not giving details on the snakes he purchased. So, don't think your going to come and make a smart comment geared at insulting me and make yourself look like a good guy. I also mentioned I believe that it's funny your too busy to ever get with people when you owe them money, but you always find time to respond when it comes to the forum. Whatever, this will probably get deleted too!