FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 06:20 PM   #51
Ken Harbart
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When theres only ameritech (Telocity was boughten buy them god look up theses things) in aurora and everyone knows ameritech gives people the same Ip now find more people in Aurora with Ameritech (telocity) whatever you wish to call it and look at there Ip add?? </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Telocity, like every other ISP, assigns unique IP addresses to each individual account. One of Telocity's main selling points is the static IP.

As I expected though, the query as to which hospital remains unanswered. Guess I'll just have to call them both. For any interested parties that would also like to confirm/refute the tale of the extraordinarily traumatic boa bite, the numbers to both hospitals in Aurora are:
Provena Mercy
(630) 859-2222
Copley
(630) 978-6200

Now, the hospitals can't give out specific details, but they will be able to confirm whether or not he's currently admitted if you simply call and ask to be connected to his room.