FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Nice List of Rare Australian and New Caledonian Gecko Species!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Power House Reptiles
Nice List of Rare Australian and New Caledonian Gecko Species!!!!

I am thinning down a little and am making the following geckos available. Most of the animals are 1 to 3 year old breeder animals , by no means burnt out, that are in great condition and are ready to be brumated for this winter.

Here is the list (pictures of individual animals are upon request since this is such a big list with so many species)!

New Caledonia species:
4.2 Eurydactylodes agricolae $600 per pair and $200each for lone males

1.2 Nuu Ami leachianus (6 year old animals and proven breeders for the last 2 years)
$2,000 shipped for the trio

1.2 Nuu Ana leachianus (6 year old animals that are proven breeders for the last 3 years) $2,000 shipped for the trio.

1.1 Mount Koghis Dark Morph GT Leachinaus (male is 8 years old and proven and female is 6 years old and a virgin female!!) $2,000 shipped for the pair THEY ARE SOLD!!!!

1.0 Yate GT leachianus (6 year old proven male) $1,500 shipped for him!! HE IS ON HOLD!!

1.2 Yate X "Pinkie" (Nuu Ami) 6 year old trio proven breeders $2,500 shipped for the trio!

Australian Geckos
Diplodactylus species:

3.5.2 D. galeatus $550 per pair shipped and $150 each for the babies (BABIES ARE SOLD!!! THANKS PAT!!)

2.2.0 D. granariensis rex $600 shipped per pair!!!

0.2 D. steindachneri $300 each shipped per female!! BOTH ARE SOLD!!! THANKS PAT!!!

1.1 D. vittatus "FULL STRIPES" $750 for the pair!! Proven last year!

Heteronotia
0.3.6 Heteronotia bineo "Ayer's Rock Parthenogenic Species" $500 shipped for the adult trio and $150 each shipped for the juveniles and babies!

Nephrurus
2.2.1 Nephrurus wheeleri cinctus $600 shipped for each pair and $150 shipped for the reduced pattern juvenile
1.1.1 ARE SOLD!!! Thanks Rob!!! ONLY ONE PAIR LEFT!!

Strophurus
1.0 Strophurus intermedius eastern form $250 shipped for him!! Proven 3 year old male!

2.0 Strophurus intermedius southern form $250 each shipped for these proven 3 year old males!!

2.2 Strophurus taenicauda "het for white eyed" $850 shipped per pair!!!
1.1 ARE SOLD!!! Thanks John!!! ONLY 1.1 ARE LEFT!!!

1.1 Strophurus ciliaris aberrans 2 year old unproven animals. Female is amazing and very healthy, male is a bit problematic at times (he is free with the female) I am asking $1000 shipped for her and the males is included for free!!!

Saltuarius
1.2 S. wyberba 2 year old animals 1.1 are flawless and the second female dropped her tail on me a few months ago and is regrowing a replacement at present. $1500 for the pair of perfect ones and $500 for the female with the regenerated tail plus $60 to ship!! These were produced here by me from proven captive born adults. 2011 would be there first breeding year!!!

If you are interested in any of these nice animals please contact me at 334 422 4246 or by email at clarksgeckos@live.com PLEASE NO PM'S!!!!

Best regards,
Clark Tucker
Clarks Geckos (wife is in the process of completely rebuilding www.clarksgeckos.com since for some reason someone keeps hacking into it and malwareing us to death
334 422 4246
Attached Images