FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
Thread: Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
ZFelicien
Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!

i saw an ad for "ghost" fl. kings i asked about the snake pictured in the ad... we agreed on the animal... i sent out his payment... he ships the animal out NEVER telling me in advance it was going out or emailing me to find out whether i'd be there to receive the package... i get the snake... it didnt look right but i didnt put it together until someone pointed out it wasn't the same animal... i look and it really isnt the same animal! i send him pix of the snake he send me... he tells me my pix suck? and even in my shitty pic he can see it's the same animal!? NOW he blocks my emails? i get why some people dont do business online... My advice STAY THE HELL AWAY From EVAN Stahl and his shady practices... Universal Balance (Karma) always wins he'll hv his share for this one right here

just heard from the person who brought the ad to my attention that the snake i wanted was on his table at the last local show... yet in the email he sent me he says he never had another snake for sale an couldnt have sent me the wrong animal (after telling me initially he had two and both were females)

I select animals with traits I think are cool/different/unique/stand out... If I select an animal I expect to get what I selected... As this animal lacks the traits the animals selected has (lighter to begin with, whiter more pronounced head pattern, patternless markings along the sides of the neck of the animal...) Those traits are the ones I liked an the reason I asked for that specific animal.

1st pic is what i sent him the hard earned $$$ for... the next pic is what i was sent... but he says he sent me the right snake????

STAY AWAY FROM EVAN STAHL and his reptiles
Attached Images