FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
Thread: Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #9
evansnakes
This is just full of lies. 1st off I have never blocked your email, in fact I cant if I wanted to the way that I have my security set up on my email for another sites email system. Anybody that wants to can email me. That said, next.

I told the customer that I only had two animals available, both female and then we discussed price and shipping cost. Before the customer decided on the purchase the other snake sold and I told them that there was only the one snake available. I told the customer when I would ship at that point, when I shipped I forwarded tracking info through ups to the customers email as I always do with hundreds of customers a year, and then I also emailed the customer after it was delivered to ensure it got in safely.

I never heard a word from the buyer until 13 days later when they sent me an overexposed picture of the snake from an angle down below its side so that I could not clearly see its back, just the top of its head from one side. The head pattern is the same as the snake the buyer wanted. I only had two and the other sold and was gone prior to this transaction happening so I don't know what other snake there was to ship. This transaction was much more convoluted than it needed to be as the subject lines of the emails were concerning a different snake and the email I received were all over the place. But the snake that went out was the only one there was so it is pretty simple. If the buyer wanted to respond to any of my emails asking about the snake it would have been no problem but due the buyer ignoring me over a $75 purchase and being difficult via email (which was never blocked). Just to keep with that pattern I was not notified of this post either.

Due to the way that I have been treated in past threads here I am not going to come back to this thread at all, period. If the buyer wants to send the snake back they are welcome to. Its an awesome snake and will be no problem to sell. But ask yourself why they did not respond to my emails and why they never called me when they said email would not go through??? my phone number is a google search away, on my two websites and available all over facebook, kingsnake.com, etc, etc. So the offer is right here as always, as I have always done for every customer send me my snake back and I will refund your money, that is the only option. I am not going to get into a pissing match on the boi because you want to black mail me into doing what you want. goodbye