FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
Thread: Bad Guy Ed Clark, again
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
Ed Clark
The 2 ball pythons were 1 cb male black pastel and ch female. both were feeding well on mostly live rodents and at times were fed frozen thawed. both had good body weight with no problems.

As requested by the customer I shipped on the day she wanted me to, it was extremely cold. if I recall correctly it was in the 20's at all locations, I used an insulated box and added an extra layer of flex insulation with 2- 40 hour heat packs inside to keep both ball pythons warm on their journey.

Fedex did a good job getting them there on time, the customer was upset by the way the fedex driver carried the box. the box had 8 red arrows pointing up and was labeled with the common name and scientific name for ball pythons.

Here are the terms I work under.

Quote:
PM, cmrcpythons@yahoo.com or 609/390-5682

No trades.

Terms.

Shipping.
We ship fedex express priority overnite directly to your door normally before 10:30 am. actual shipping rates are quoted by request, shipping can run anywhere from $30.00-$55.00 depending on weight and your location.

There is no charges for insulated boxes, heat or cool packs.

Live animal guarantee.
I guarantee live arrival only if someone is there to recieve it on the first delivery attempt and temps are between 40*-90* F at all locations package passes throught.
We are not responsible for missed deliveries or carrier delays.
Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are never refundable.

Sexing.
While I strive to be 100% accurate on sexing thats not always the case. I will guarantee correct sexing for 30 days after you recieve it. If there is a sexing mistake that is brought to my attention within 30 days I will replace the missexed animal.

Payment.
Paypal or money order.

All sales final.
Please be certain that what you are buying is what you want, I do not accept returns.