FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fedex packages getting stuck in Memphis, TN.
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
Ultimate Pythons
Fedex packages getting stuck in Memphis, TN.

Ok as you all probably know I am out of the ball python business and have had to ship 20 or so packages in the last week or so while selling off my collection.

I have had 3 packages last week that went through Memphis, TN and were delayed overnight. I spoke with Fedex and they could give me no reason for the packages to be delayed an extra night. They told me they would get to the bottom of this and resolve the issue.

Ok so I shipped out another package Yesterday to Houston, TX from here in Oklahoma and what do you know the package went to Memphis, TN and is still there. I called Fedex and once again they have no clue as to why the package has been delayed an extra day.

Is anyone else having any issues with this happening? I have only one more snake left to ship and I am hoping it doesn't have to go through Memphis.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the three snakes that I shipped last week that were delayed all arrived a little cold but they were ok. And yes I used heat packs.