FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Blue Ribbon Herps A+!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 10:56 AM   #4
Skye
I tried to purchase an adult female fluorescent corn from Bill last summer. I mailed him the money and everything was agreed on via email. Due to a mix-up in his ordering system, (which he has now resolved), he also accepted money from another person for the same snake and so he had my money, but not the snake to send me. Too many stories start like this and then go horribly wong from there, but not with Bill...

Bill went far beyond the call of duty in resolving the situation. He first went to the trouble of finding my phone number which I had not given him. He called me and emailed me as soon as he realised his mistake. He offered me the choice of 4 other corns, and emailed me pictures and details about all of them. He went to a lot of trouble to find me another fluorescent in his collection which he was willing to part with, as he didn't have any others really available at that time. He offered me a free hatchling - a fading amel (het. motley) to compensate for the mistake. He also didn't cash the check until we had reached a decision, and asked for permission to cash it, once we had.

Not only did I end up with a nicer snake than the one I originally tried to purchsase (for the original price), but I also now have a very pretty hatchling too.

Both snakes were very well packaged, arrived on time, and are in great health. I would definitely purchase from Blue Ribbon herps again, and recommend them to all.

Skye
------
Diana Baumann