FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock - Conman, deceitful, swindler, manipulative Scammer!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #9
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
If this is the same guy I dealt with back in 04 Rick Leverock of 6564 30th. St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL. 33702.... He's as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.

His email then was jrreptiles@myjoi.net

Back in 2004, I purchased 2 female albino boas 100% het for snow, I received one, then it was one excuse after another why he couldn't send my refund, it took months to get my refund.

After producing a clutch from the female I received from him, I tried to contact him to let him know it was bred to a snow, and there wasn't a single snow in the clutch of 21, it was as if, he fell off the planet, no one knew him or anything about him, this was 2 years after the fact.

If this is the same scam artist, there's nothing I want from him, I haven't kept boas for many years.

I saw his name here on the BOI, and wanted others to know...

Sorry this had to happen to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Thank you and I'm sorry to hear that he scammed you, I am sure it is the same man. The more we put our stories out there the more people we find that he has scammed. This time he has went above and beyond and tried to ruin lives. He made a webpage about me it attempt to get me fired from my nursing job as I have posted in a separate link here. He has been scamming people for so long now and gotten away with it now he thinks he can get away with anything.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk