FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Thomas "Rockabirdie Reptiles"
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #30
Suncoast Herpetological
Thomas, you are correct. I don't know you personally. However, the subject of shipping animals USPS has been discussed on this and pretty much every other reptile forum repeatedly for well over a decade. You just happen to be the most recent recipient of the majority opinion that the only possible justification for using USPS to ship animals is a willingness to sacrifice a measure of the animal's chance to arrive safely in a timely manner to save money on shipping. If you have been around for a while, you are well aware of this sentiment.

I have been breeding and selling animals in this industry since 1994 and take a lot of pride in the fact that in well over 3.000 shipments I have had a total of three DOA's. I am neither ignorant nor judgmental. I, like most breeders, simply put the animal's welfare first

I have nothing personal against you...it's a general disdain for anyone who feels the risk o the animal is worth the $10 or $15 bucks you save by using an inferior carrier. If you find that statement ignorant or judgmental, I can live with that.