FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #125
Robert Potts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Sean, you and Connor like making little behind the scenes comments. You need to man up and say your piece on here.

Andrew, I agree with Diem. I don't know what Kevin knew about Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee's actions, but since it's been pretty well proven that the boa was DOA, those actions have become ancillary. As much as the whole situation sucks for you, Kevin should be made whole.

Chris
How do you know it wasn't alive and Sean killed it intentionally. I admit my shipping was for cold weather but there's still a chance it could arrive alive and the criminal Sean killed it. Sean called twice the day the snake arrived informing me to call Kevin. I'm not kidding when I say I don't know who actually shipped the boa. Sean has a tenancy to speak for Kevin and when informed makes no effort to rectify.

Like I said, Kevin has been a part of the scam from the get go and yes there's a chance the boa arrived dead but at least I'm not engaging in criminal behavior. Ask Kevin to produce one e-mail informing Sean and Connor that what their doing is wrong or he disproves of their behavior. He cant, because he's [art of the scam. Andrew