FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 'Serpent-Handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #13
Pherson Weathermon
Im a Believer in this i know its God and this man was a dear friend of mine. And he would have never said a harsh word about anybody for what they believed. That being said we still take up serpents cause the Bible says to. And its not for everyone but i know that God can give you victory over it were it wont and cant bite. And his bite was accidental anyway he had handle that serpent many times and the only reason it bit him was because he was setting down beside it and lost his balance and set on it and it bit him in the thigh. The Bible says when the hedge is broke the serpent can bite. See faith puts a hedge about you and it can not harm you but if you get the hedge of faith broke cause of something like that happening or you get your mind off God you can be bit. But if anybody wants to experience it first hand when we have another service your all welcome. But dont judge something you dont understand.