FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)
Thread: Bad Guy NicoleRenee (Jasmine Hanna)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #5
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJungleFlorida View Post
She has burned us. Her name is Nicole Odierno. Her and her boyfriend were arrested last year for theft at a pet shop here in Florida. They have her on video. She ordered a female Coral Albino Boa from us and used Paypal. We sent, received an email saying she got her, and 3 weeks later we get a dispute from Paypal saying the credit card user did not authorize the payment. We sent Paypal all of the emails and tracking and they still sided with her. I have filed a grand theft report with my Sheriff's office as well as her PD, and FWC. We sent her tons of emails trying to resolve and she never replied back until I told her I filed reports and I will prosecute. She than emails back and tells us that she has kids, needed the money and thats why she put in the dispute. So now I have the email saying she did it on purpose. Sent that to the detective as well. We have been in talk that I told her of she returns the snake or pays with cash, I will drop charges. She is suppose to meet a friend to drop off the snake. I have not heard from her in 2 days since she was willing to do that. If she comes through, I will let you know. I am giving her til today or the deal is off and we will have her arrested, esp with the email saying she is the one that cancelled. Be careful with Paypal, we have another customer trying to do the same thing.
I wish you luck getting the snake returned safely.

For the search function, the boyfriend/accomplice's name is Jeremy Lawson.

Quote:
Paypal has not been on the buyers side as of late. I hear Ebay just dropped them because of similar complaints.
I'd read about the transition to Adyen but not that the complaints about scammers was the reason.