FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #362
thomas davis
hey lassiter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlassiter View Post
Again, I am not taking sides as there isn't enough known about the disease to make such hasty accusations one way or the other...
And I have no idea as to how Stu is keeping those animals. He could be providing for them perfectly...
john , stu posted pics of how he is keeping them. the thing is he only had them for 2 weeks before seeing symptoms and trying to work it out w/jerry. which he was unable to do so he brought it here. only after pressure here did jerry finally say he would do the right thing and refund him.
now jerry is in damage control mode.
really none of this was/is neccasary. simply refund him dont have sheeple come to your defense about how animals they got are great some say they didnt even pay for them completely YET 3100.00 from stu and he is forced to bring the problem here...
no hasty accusations maybe its NOT ZD but from the pics ive seen i'd say it is, as do many others. like jerrys refund... time will tell.
still doesnt change the fact that stu paid 3100.00 to jerry and within 2 weeks they looked like pics he has posted! then jerry completely dodged him and left him no option aside from posting his experience here! this is completely UNACCEPTABLE and shouldve been fixed by jerry then.
if your gonna play snake breeder/dealer and charge that kinda money for 6 snakes you damn well stand behind them and do the right thing ESPECIALLY when the time frame is only 2 weeks after the transaction!!! jerry has said he will do the right thing. like ive said over&over again its a shame it had to brought here in the first place. the way jerry handled it speaks VOLUMES, but then again jerry refunding stu also speaks VOLUMES.
i dont see a bad guy... YET.
time will tell.