FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Retic Pair for sale- Female Suntiger 100% het. and Male Purple Tiger
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
Tombot
Retic Pair for sale- Female Suntiger 100% het. and Male Purple Tiger

I have had this pair for over a year now. I don't absolutely need to sell them- but I might be going in a different direction with my collection and moving this pair would allow me to do so with ease. I am really only interested in selling them as a pair, but if you absolutely only want one or the other, I would be open to discussing it. The male will be ready to breed by next season, and the female soon thereafter with a more frequent feeding schedule. If paired together, the clutch from this pairing can produce a gamut of morphs, ranging from a simple tiger het albino to a purple sunfire supertiger. Here is the story on both of them:

The female: Suntiger 100% het albino from Prehistoric Pets (I uploaded the paperwork that PP provided to me). She's undersized for her age, approximately 6.5 feet now, but when I received her from PP in May of 2012 she was just shy of 4 feet. She's got great color and contrast for a suntiger, great feeding response and easy to handle. She is eating one XXL rat from rodentpro.com every 2 weeks.

The male: Hatched in April/May of 2011 by Chris at Mystic Reptiles. He's an absolute gem- has great color for his age, excellent feeding response, and is so easy to handle. Approximately 7-7.5 feet now. Really just a spectacular animal. He is eating one XXXL rat from rodentpro.com every 3 weeks.

For the pair, I am asking $2,250 OBRO. As far as trades- I'd only be interested in a single retic of equal value for the pair, or high end Borneos/Bloods.

Please text with questions, I don't get on Fauna daily so PM messages often sit in my inbox unanswered for several days. My cell #: (203) 913-9112

**note** these pictures were taken a few months back. I can provide more pictures to serious inquirers.
Attached Images