FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:55 PM   #86
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
we need to also remember that he got $8,510 for this tegu that he claims he offered me.
$3,000 from the original raffle when i was a winner.
then when he re raffled it he got another
$3,000 donation and
$2,510 from the new winner.
i wish he had offered me the t+ like he posted that he did (but didn't) he gave the other 3 people t+ purple albinos because that was all he produced but he wouldn't give me one because he thought i was "greedy"
so he should at least pay me the money promised.

in my state it is not legal to do a raffle the clerk said when he hears the case which is now at the end of febuary i will definitely get the $400 and the $100 back for filing because the raffle was not legal here. but he advised me to retain council and see about pursuing it in his state (FL). this is why he gave me another court date.
i may have to go to FL and sue him there which IMO is ridiculous because it shouldn't have gotten to this point......
i will go to fl if i have to but it will be a big expense and i will ask for my legal fees and travel expenses too.
the state lottery and the its could check into this as well, but i have been put through enough and i wish that he would just give me a prize that was offered in the raffle either a t+ that he produced or the money.
because the other 2 original winners received a t+ albino purple and i feel like i should have received one as well.
according to his 2nd post when the official raffle started on march 10th he only specified an "baby albino" that he produced and to de delivered in july 1016
he admits to only producing the t+ purple albinos and that is whet i should have received.
I'm sorry if that seams wrong to some people.
Honestly, if you're able to get the money back that you initially put in and the court costs, I'd leave it at that. Yes, you won. Ty is clearly not going to hold up his end of the bargain, and is it really worth it to go down to Florida where you may or may not get what you won?

Consider the value of your own time, as well as the added level of a contentious hearing, if he shows. If you can get your $400 and court costs back, cut your losses, and call it a day.

The point has been made, and really, this thread has served its purpose.