FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Grocery peeves
Thread: Grocery peeves
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 06:54 AM   #7
cryptly
I'm a rare creature. A female that HATES shopping with a passion. It seems that no matter what time I go, the store is filled with idiots that have no common courtesy and wouldn't know what "polite" was if it came up and hit them across the head with a clue-by-four.

Some of the (many) reasons why I hate shopping:

People who park in the aisles, then are extremely rude if asked nicely to move.

People who talk on the cell phones, while parked in the middle of the aisle, then won't even acknowledge you when asked politely to move, or continue their conversation even louder (I really don't want to hear about how Cindy is dating Bob behind Jane's back!).

People pushing their carts really fast in the store, and nearly run you over when you're trying to leave an aisle (It's a WalMart!! Not the Indy 500!!)

Parents who let their kids run wild in the store.

The people who scream at the poor cashier when something rings up the wrong price. The cashiers have nothing to do with the programming of the computers, it's not their fault! (I saw a girl reduced to tears by a jack screaming at her)

People without IDs, trying to buy beer, and screaming at the cashier because the sale is refused. Don't blame the cashier when she won't break store policy and state law for you.

Annoying Brittany Spears wannabes all using the changing rooms at the same time, all wanting to show off their new sleazy outfits to eachother and all I have is ONE pair of jeans I want to try on.

People screaming at the cashier when their credit card/debit card is declined. Cashiers don't know why the computer declined the card, take it up with your bank!