FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 10 clutches With Only ONE Breeding...Why Won't She Stop??!!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
Lizardman87
I do not have any recent pics of her but will take some here later today or tomorrow when I have a camera available and upload the pics asap. I have been feeding her the same providing her water and everything. She just looks like she is slowly deteriorating little by little and I dont want to lose her, but I guess I have no choice and have to wait and see what happens. She started out at over 350 grams in March and now is down to like 250-260 grams. I know they are going to lose weight with laying but these weights are taken about a month after the last lay. Yeah I dont think I will be breeding her this next year because I just want to put weight back on her granted she stops laying and I dont lose her. Have you ever heard of more than 9 clutches in your experiences? I have searched endlessly and have never heard of more than 8-9 clutches. Thank you for your help I greatly appreciate it. And I will post pics of her soon.