FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 10 clutches With Only ONE Breeding...Why Won't She Stop??!!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
Lizardman87
I will have to try both of those. As far as seeing the males she was only able to see them within the past month. Before that I made sure to keep her out of sight from the males because she would always be bowing to them and I felt bad so I blocked her from any of the males being able to see her. She still just kept on laying. Her original clutches were in the high 20's, most at 27-29, but the past 3 have been below 20 with the most recent being 15. There are so few I am unable to tell whether she is gravid until she begins digging again. Right now I am just starting to cool the temps since we are having the cooler weather come in finally. It was too hot before for me to be able to do that. The room I stay in is not insulated so I was not even having to really use a heat light in my room because of the fact that the room was really hot. Their tanks temps were running about 85-90 on the cool side and a little over 100 where the uvb light was over the tank. It was just so hot that I would have fried them putting a heat light on them, so there was definitely no way for me to get the temps lowered any sooner than now. Thank you for your input jmp745 and Bill T I will definitely keep those in factor and try it out. Anything is worth a shot. I greatly appreciate your help/input. I will keep posted and get some pics of her put up later today. Thanks again