FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need Advice On Getting A Stolen Snake Back!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #12
Siukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Perhaps a description of the BOI might move her to return the snake, otherwise you might think of starting a post there. Peer pressure can often work wonders as an inducement to solve a difficult issue.
Unfortunately she seems to be playing hard ball. I had given her options to ship him back or cover what the boa was worth, to which she declined in all forms of manner. I proceeded to tell her I'd prefer to settle things without having to involve any court claims. However she told me to go ahead and file all the claims I want, then immediately deleted not only her Facebook page (Which we were in contact through) But also disabled other accounts linking to her name. I knew she was refusing to send him back, but I didn't expect her to up and start burning her trail like wildfire. Thankfully I like to be prepared, I have full screenshots on our entire conversation between us during the trade (Stamped with time, dates, and names), before she had the chance to delete her page along with the messages. So I will be filing a small claims suit first thing next week. Just a shame things have to come to this. She figured she could delete the proof that I ever traded with her.