FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - gmc dont like to answer the phone or return emails
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
dekonn71
Angry gmc dont like to answer the phone or return emails

Chris from CMG Reptiles,my partner an i sent you 300 as a down payment for a pair of pied balls back in april,we have been trying to get a hold of you to get the snakes an you have not called us back an you have not E-mailed us back i from April till the start of June till thur we have called you an emailed you from thur till today i called you at 540-295-9875 21 times the past 2 days an emailed you 8 times "CMG Reptiles" <snakerattleroll@cox.net an called you so many times you voice mail is full it looks like this is the only way you will get back to someone, dude i sent in a complaint with kingsnake an they told me to email The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center before i do that an they start checking into you an everything your doing call me at 203 982 9266 or email me at dekonn71@yahoo.com dude we want our 300 bucks back