FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
Alexandrina
You people are entitled to your opinions. If pests in your cricket shipments don't bother you, feel free to keep ordering from Flukers.

This warning is for people who don't want flesh eating beetles in their feeders. You may feel I am overreacting, but I don't, and I am sure many people will feel the same way I do about it. Perhaps you are used to getting pests with your feeders and have become jaded to it. If you bought some breakfast cereal and opened it up to find roaches would you be so forgiving? In my eyes, getting a thousand flesh eating beetles with my crickets is about the same thing. They are gross and spread disease.

Like I said, I think standards should be higher than this. Some of us don't like getting pests with our feeders and this warning is for those people. If I had seen a shipment like this I wouldn't order from whatever company did it. I am sure there will be a few people who appreciate that I posted a warning, even if y'all don't.

I have had problems with Flukers in the past but ordered from them again because they recently sent out an email stating that had a twenty percent off sale. I had stopped using Flukers years ago because I used to get abnormally high incidences of DOA's but I decided to give them another shot recently. My mistake. I should have stuck with my other suppliers. It is NOT normal for a supplier to have this many beetles in their cricket shipments, my other suppliers don't seem to have this problem.

Even if you have no problem with beetle pests in your crickets you have to admit that I did not get what I ordered. I paid around 70 bucks for 3000 crickets and some mealworms. I got a small fraction of what I ordered and a thousand or so pest beetles. I call that a bad deal. If you want to get technical about it, it can be considered mail fraud. If they don't refund my money I will do what I can to have them charged with fraud. I still have not received the refund they claim they gave me.

I have no desire for pests such as these in my house and I have been warned by others that these beetles are hard as hell to get rid of if they get loose in your house. This BIO warning is out there for people like me who do think things like this are an indication of sloppy practices. For those of you who don't, no big deal, keep ordering from Flukers and ignore my post.